Accommodation & Stay
The 2023 Busy Bees Conference & Excellence Awards is being held at the Novotel Sunshine Coast Resort on the Sunshine Coast.
Address: 270 Ocean Dr, Twin Waters QLD 4564
Upon arrival at the venue, please proceed to the Busy Bees welcome desk located to the right hand side of entry in the main building entrance. From here, you will be signed-in and provided with your room key and instructions on how to access your accommodation. If your room is not ready on arrival, the Marketing team will store your luggage and show you some of the hotel facilities where you can relax or enjoy refreshments until your room is available for check-in. Please note that all room check-ins will be ready by 2pm.
Your accommodation includes a complimentary buffet breakfast each morning at the venue’s SOLA restaurant. Breakfast is available from 6:30am each morning.
If you’re sharing with a colleague, please be aware:
Sharing a room with a colleague — The same workplace behaviour expectations as sharing a workplace and all the same principles, respects, communication styles and interaction expectations apply. This also means all the same Company polices and the code of conduct apply.
- Guests — accommodations be used by employees of Busy Bees only. Guests and/or relatives are not allowed to visit in or stay in the room.
- Employees visiting or staying in rooms not allocated — accommodations to be used by the employees allocated to that accommodation or room only. Employees not allocated to that room or accommodation are not allowed to visit in or stay in the room of any other employee.
- Personal Property — Busy Bees is not responsible for the theft or loss of any personal property. Busy Bees is not liable for damage to employee’s property caused by acts of nature, by failure of plumbing, electric, gas, water or fixtures, and/or damage arising from the acts of other employees or occupants. Consider if you would like to personally invest in:
- travel insurance (at employees’ expense)
- lockable luggage (at employees’ expense)
- Use of the accommodation’s safe.