This delicious pumpkin soup recipe is an old favourite from our UP (Unleashing Potential) At Home program. Originally shared back in 2020 this pumpkin soup recipe from Princeton Pre School by Busy Bees in Western Australia, was said to be so good that the children and Educators devoured the soup before a photo could be taken.
- 1.5kg Butternut pumpkin diced
- 3 Large potatoes diced
- 1L Vegetable stock
- 3 Garlic cloves crushed
- 300ml Cooking cream
- Put vegetable stock, pumpkin, potatoes and garlic in a pot
- Bring to the boil then simmer until potatoes are soft
- Blend using a stick mixer until smooth
- Add cooking cream and simmer for a further 10 minutes
- Serve with crusty bread.